Here at Lawnhub we have created the perfect pack to kill off your weeds and then feed your lawn with golf quality fertiliser.
In the 200m2 pack you will receive 1 x Trojan 5kg and 1 x Bow and Arrow 500ml.
In the 400m2 pack you will receive 2 x Trojan 5kg and 1 x Bow and Arrow 500ml.
In the 600m2 pack you will receive 3 x Trojan 5kg and 1 x Bow and Arrow 500ml.
Lawnhub Trojan 5kg
Lawnhub Trojan is a custom blended professional quality granular slow release fertiliser.
This is exactly the type of product the top golf course superintendents of Australia choose.
The recommended application is 2.5kg/100m². Trojan will continue to feed your lawn for up to 12 weeks.
This product is perfect for the home lawn fanatic.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is this suitable for all turf varieties?
Bow and Arrow
Bow & Arrow Herbicide is the standard for broadleaf weed control in the Australian turf industry.
Bow & Arrow Herbicide provides outstanding control of broadleaf weeds in turf. Broadleaf weeds including;
- White Clover (Trifolium repens),
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata),
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula),
- Cat’s ear (Hypochoeris radicata),
- Bindii (Jo-Jo, Onehunga) (Soliva sessilis),
- Cudweed (Gnaphalium spp.),
- Creeping oxalis (Oxalis corniculata),
- High level of efficacy
- One standard application rate
- No volatility concerns
- Superior turf safety (cool and warm season grasses)
- A mix of active ingredients for improved resistance management
- No odour
- Additional surfactants not required
Bow & Arrow Herbicide for broadleaf weed control in turf is a formulation containing the active ingredients, MCPA as potassium salt, clopyralid as potassium salt and diflufenican. It is used at an application rate of 5 litres per hectare.
Current broadleaf turf herbicides have a tendency to cause rapid desiccation of weed leaves and shoots. Recovery may then occur from the significant root systems and/or other underground components of the weed. The effect of Bow & Arrow Herbicide is slower than other broadleaf herbicides but the ultimate result is more effective, with no evidence of regrowth.
This unique three-way mixture provides extended weed control (season-long) in most situations.
20 g/L CLOPYRALID present as the potassium salt
15 g/L DIFLUFENICAN
300 g/L MCPA present as the potassium salt
Product & Pack
- Application Rate is 50mL per 100 square metres
- 500mL pack treats 1000 square metres in total
- Be sure to READ and FOLLOW the product label in FULL before using.