Subdue Maxx is a systemic and residual fungicide providing up to 21 days control, making it ideal for the control of Pythium Root and Crown Rot in turf.
Subdue Maxx is absorbed and translocated by the turf grass plant, therefore it cannot be washed off by rain because it is inside the plant. This stops the growth of the disease and prevents development within the turf grass plant.
- High efficacy, economical control of Pythium in all turf species
- High turf safety and suitable for protection of germinating seedlings during over-seeding
- The number 1 choice for effective Pythium control programs
- Fast absorption and even systemic movement combines with contact action in soil, resulting in full plant protection.
- MAXX technology allows for excellent tank mix compatibility with other fungicides and foliar fertilisers
- Low odour, non-staining formulation
Application timing and rate variation
Subdue Maxx is an excellent choice to use preventatively during high infection risk periods. The fast absorption and systemic movement combines to ensure effective “stopping power” for early curative Pythium leaf blight situations. Prevention with Pythium root rot is the answer. Making a good start to the season should see turf through summer without a problem. Remember though that Pythium control depends heavily upon regular population control throughout the summer season. Consecutive days of rain and high temperatures (25-40°C) will quickly advance Pythium populations.
Give all applications a light wash-in within 1 hour after spraying (2-3 mm)
Mixing and compatibility
Subdue Maxx is a micro emulsion concentrate (ME) with minimal odour as the product does not contain petroleum solvents. Subdue Maxx mixes completely with water and may be tank mixed with many commonly used fungicides and liquid fertilisers.